Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - June 23rd Edition

The word of the week is frugal! It's the end of the month and I have $20 plus a handful of change left in our grocery budget. That will buy fresh produce, milk and lentils. The rest of this weeks menu will come from what I have on hand already. It's time to get creative!

Monday - Quiche and Tossed Salad
Tuesday - Baked Lentils and Cheese
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Crockpot Lentil Burrito Bowls
Sunday - Leftovers

{my raspberry bushes are finally producing!}

Breakfast is almost always oatmeal, eggs and/or smoothies. One day this week I will make Overnight Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal to use up some apples that are languishing in the crisper. Saturday I plan on making a Dutch Baby Pancake, which will use a few more of those apples! 

What's your go to meal when things are tight? Do share! I love frugal recipes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment